Over the years, the family of Via Emmaus has strived towards excellence and perfection. The passion and dedication has enabled Via Emmaus to provide perfectly planned pilgrimages and tours, among which are:
1. Impeccable Christian pilgrimages; with special focus on Anglican, Catholic, and Greek Orthodox pilgrimages.
2. Historical and archeological tours of Israel, Palestine, Jordan and Egypt.
3. Facilitate pilgrimages at the Marian sanctuaries in Portugal and France, Christian tours in Rome, as well as pilgrimage following the footsteps of St. Paul.
Via Emmaus’ hallmark is the personalized flexibility, and distinction in each pilgrimage operated. The first step is a personalized itinerary built to the taste of the client, and onwards Via Emmaus can arrange for:
1. Hotel reservations; from three-star hotels to guest-houses to five-star hotels, from brand names to the little gems, from hotels close to holy sites and to those with pristine views, and everything else.
2. Daily visits to all major and minor sites in the Holy Land; religious, historical, cultural, archeological and much more.
3. Guides fluent in the language of your choice, certified by the respective ministry of tourism, foremost in their field, knowledgeable and professional.
4. Deluxe and modern vehicles of transportation, from personal vans, to mini-buses, and a variety of different sizes of buses.
5. Restaurant reservations at competitive rates for lunches, farewell dinners.
6. Masses on daily basis at historical and religious sites, as well as marriages, marriage renewal ceremonies, first communions and baptisms.